Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The most

Reflection
The picture that I’ve use is tree, paint brush, star, ice-cream, flower, bush, paint drop. I’ve use all of this image because it represents me a lot because the entire picture is all things that I like. They mean that it is me and what do I like.

Evaluation
Process:
List your favorite things.
Draw a margin on the edge of the paper.
Draw all of you favorite thing on the paper if you can.
Make a grid it can be curve or not straight.
Photo copy the paper.
Use the photo copy one to choose you tone and color.
Write all of the tone you want in each box.
Start to paint on the real paper on each box that you plan
walk around what can you fix with your one compare it to other
Finish

My work compare to Nutt. His work is good then my work because when he color he choose the dark color not to bright like my one. I think this work compare to other work that I’ve done in grade six this is the best one. On my grade I am happy with it because I know that I can’t do better because this is EARN NOT NUTT OR AEY. My successful is I’ve finish the work in time I do that by making my picture simply as it is. My painting skill need to be improving because it is messy and went not the same direction. He creates how to make a Pual Klee art as you see the art is call Pual Klee. Our work is similar to him because it’s the same kind of art. I think his word is good because it’s a other new kind of painting that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home